Monday, September 29, 2008

Shameless Husband Brag Ahead:

Yesterday, I dropped Tim off at work after his break. Lately, with gasoline being in high demand, we've cut down drastically on our driving. The boys and I hadn't been out for a while, and Jett desperately needed some outdoor playtime. So, we decided that I should have the car for the evening and take them to the park.

Tim also offered to bring me some food from the restaurant (he's a server, and he gets food half price). I waited in the car while he went in to order. Usually, when he brings me food, I wait in the car for about 20 minutes, and then he emerges with my sandwich, salad, and drink.

He stepped out of the passenger door, giving me a kiss before he made his exit. Then, about 10 minutes later, he came out with just a drink. He brought it around to the driver's side window, and I said, "Um, you're missing something."

He grinned and said, "I know. I just wanted more excuses to kiss you goodbye, so I'm bringing it in shifts."

Awwww. :)

He brought out my salad next, without the sandwich. ::Goodbye kiss:: Then, 5 minutes later, he brought the sandwich. ::Goodbye kiss::

8 1/2 years and 100 pounds later, he still looks for excuses to kiss me goodbye. Of course, he didn't really need an excuse, in my opinion.

Obligatory picture - 8 1/2 years ago:

Photobucket

::Goodbye kiss::

4 comments:

babyhellfire said...

AWW!!! thats soo sweet!

Phoenix said...

Aww such mooshy stuff, but I love it, it is sweet!

tata said...

OMFG awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

North Carolina Mom said...

Aw, you guys are darling! Lucky boys growing up in a house with that much love!